24. Januar 2010

Sonntagsgeheimnisse

PostSecret auf Deutsch ist ein gemeinschaftliches Kunstprojekt, bei dem jeder sein Geheimnis anonym auf einer selbstgemachten Postkarte preisgeben kann. Projekt einer Schulklasse "Was ist Dein innerstes Geheimnis oder Dein innerster Wunsch?"



I wish for a little sister. That is my Christmas wish.




I would like to take part in a DTM race.




I'd love to fly into space once. So much!




Once in a restaurant I ran into a glass door. My family laughed about it -- I do too, in retrospect.




On a class trip, the girls saw me naked.






(Art Club)




My Christmas wish is a Baja 5. With reverse and 70 kilometers.




My secret Christmas wish is a keyboard.




At the age of six, I cut my hair and dyed it!




My Christmas wish: I wish for a big safari trip where you can see elephants and rhinos.




I wish Michael Jackson were still alive! It's my biggest wish. I am his biggest fan! Sometimes I am so sad about it that I am in tears. I listen to his songs every day and think of him!




NOTHING




All people should never fight again. My dad shall be healthy again. All people should always be healthy. I want to have good grades.




I wish for a new mobile.




I wish for a ******




My biggest wish is to become a vet!






My secret Christmas wish is a bow and arrows.




I wish I would be a tall basket ball player. 6 ft






I want to go to Hawaii one day.




I hope to meet Vanessa Anne Hudgens once in my life!



Barcode für PostSecret auf Deutsch

Wir laden Dich dazu ein, an diesem anonymen Kunstprojekt teilzunehmen, bei dem jeder ein Geheimnis loswerden kann.

Jedes Geheimnis kann etwas sein, worauf Du hoffst, das Du bedauerst, ein lustiges Erlebnis, eine unbemerkte Liebenswürdigkeit, eine Fantasievorstellung.

Es kann eine Angst, ein Verrat, ein erotisches Verlangen, ein Geständnis, oder eine Kindheitserinnerung sein.

Du kannst alles preisgeben -- solange es wahr ist und Du es noch niemandem zuvor erzählt hast.

Schick Dein Geheimnis auf Deutsch noch heute an:
Send your secret in German to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch, Postfach 2553, 72015 Tübingen, Germany


Das neue englische PostSecret-Buch ist im Buchhandel oder bei amazon.de erhältlich.