12. Februar 2017

Sonntagsgeheimnisse



I pee in the shower because it's more environmentally friendly.


PostSecret auf Deutsch ist ein gemeinschaftliches Kunstprojekt, bei dem jeder sein Geheimnis anonym auf einer selbstgestalteten Postkarte preisgeben kann.





I fell in love with you too late. Now you are 500 km away and I dream about you every night.




Alle meine Sexpartner habe ich kennengelernt während ich betrunken war. Ohne Alkohol bin ich unsichtbar.






Like a raven. In my youth I was a kleptomaniac.


Wenn Dich eines der Geheimnisse anspricht oder bewegt, schreib mir eine E-Mail an sebastian@postsecretdeutsch.de, und ich werde Deine Gedanken unter der Karte veröffentlichen.






You make me empty because you are no longer there. Even the depression you are leaving behind is good, like so much about you. It's the only way to have you with me. With every tear and every desperation. From our first moment onwards I accepted all of this. It was a sparkling beautiful foolishness of my life. My [vag*na] and I don't accept it. We have never been f*cked so soulfully. "Time and again we laugh, have to smile at each other, but no longer after I realise this is it. I am clueless about my life. I stare at the ceiling and the time stops for a while. We silently eat muesli for breakfast. 'Is that the last apple?' - 'Yes.' " PS: He won't read this card. It's for you. Or for me. PPS: Sometimes it's better not to know how beautiful it could have been.


Barcode für PostSecret auf Deutsch

Sende Dein Geheimnis auf Deutsch noch heute an:
Send your secret in German to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch, Postfach 2553, 72015 Tübingen, Germany