5. März 2017

Sonntagsgeheimnisse



When I was 19, I tried to slit my wrists in a small hotel in Besançon. The scars are there even today. It's been 11 years.


PostSecret auf Deutsch ist ein gemeinschaftliches Kunstprojekt, bei dem jeder sein Geheimnis anonym auf einer selbstgestalteten Postkarte preisgeben kann.



I'm not boring. I just don't have any money.




It's too warm for secrets.




I snooped around because I thought you worked for the intelligence service. I didn't find anything. I'm sorry.




My left tit hangs lower than my right one. That looks totally ridiculous! Grrr...




I don't love you. No kisses.




All my photos, home videos and diaries were, without my knowledge, thrown away during a foreclosure sale of my mom's house. I don't have a single piece of memorabilia from my childhood or youth. Nothing!


Barcode für PostSecret auf Deutsch

Sende Dein Geheimnis auf Deutsch noch heute an:
Send your secret in German to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch, Postfach 2553, 72015 Tübingen, Germany