3. September 2017

Sonntagsgeheimnisse



[...] has saved my life. [...] kill myself after freshman year, if my life wouldn't change for the better. I am now starting my 10th semester.


PostSecret auf Deutsch ist ein gemeinschaftliches Kunstprojekt, bei dem jeder sein Geheimnis anonym auf einer selbstgestalteten Postkarte preisgeben kann.





I wish I was lesbian, because due to the media I am afraid of men. That's why I am still unkissed and a virgin at 21. I will never be able to love.


Wenn Dich eines der Geheimnisse anspricht oder bewegt, schreib mir eine E-Mail an sebastian@postsecretdeutsch.de, und ich werde Deine Gedanken unter der Karte veröffentlichen.



Honestly, your girlfriend makes me sick. You don't even see how backstabbing she was, and I don't know for sure what to think of you. You are an asshole, but still I can't be mad at you for long. I want to get rid of you, but also hold you in my arms. I am sorry for lying to you so often, but somehow I can't help it. I don't want to grow up. It's only troublesome. I want a world where I can be a child again.


Barcode für PostSecret auf Deutsch
Sende Dein Geheimnis auf Deutsch noch heute an:
Send your secret in German to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch, Postfach 2553, 72015 Tübingen, Germany