1. Juni 2008

English Translations

(Für unsere internationalen Besucher übersetze ich die Geheimnisse ins Englische, Fremdsprachige Karten ins Deutsche.)

PostSecret is a community art project where everyone can send in a secret on one side of a home-made postcard. Send your secrets to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch
Postfach 25 53
72015 Tübingen
Germany

This is a special post with secrets from students of a German class from Minnesota, USA.



I'm afraid to grow up because I don't know if I'll be successful.






I've got an obsession with doors having to be closed.





I love Micheal but he doesn't love me ...





Music is my first love.





I hope to become a priest.






I wish I could be a rock star.





I wish I had culture.
Egersund, Norway






Half of the people in this class I can't stand.





I wish for an adventure. I want to travel in a space ship.







Secretly I'm checking my brother's facebook.
"Does he have a girlfriend?"





I want to be an architect.





My greatest fear is to drown, but I love swimming.






LFC
I'll be a pilot in 10 years
I love Fernando Torres
Obama 08





I wish to travel around the world, but I don't have the money to go.







In the future, I want to be an actress or an athlete.





I wish I could fly.





It's my goal to sail around the world.






I see ghosts in the world around me.







I wish I could keep my plants and fish alive.





When I'm all alone, I call out to check that no one is there.
"Mommy? Are you there?"







I always wanted to be a princess.





I hate my job.
It's bad.
It's boring.
The workers are weird.
I don't make enough money.

I want to quit my job.






I'm afraid to tell. In 2009 my dad will go to Iraq on a military tour. He'll be gone for 12 months.





I am full of fear and worried because my dad is going to Iraq and what will happen ...






Every day I wish I could breathe under water.







I am vegetarian but I LOVE meat.





When I was six years old, I drove my dad's car onto my street.





My life is heaven and hell all at once.