18. Mai 2014

Sonntagsgeheimnisse von Schülern



One day, maybe soon, maybe in 10 years, will be the last time that I see you.


PostSecret auf Deutsch ist ein gemeinschaftliches Kunstprojekt, bei dem jeder sein Geheimnis anonym auf einer selbstgestalteten Postkarte preisgeben kann.




I kissed two guys and two girls.




The first day of kindergarten, I cried for 2 hours.




I learned absolutely nothing in high school.




fuck life.




I wish I could have a better dream.




I wish my best friend would care as much about me as I care for him.




I pray for you.




I didn't apply to my dream school because I was afraid of rejection.




I didn't eat a pear.




I never thought I'd live until 18.




Ich bin schwarz, aber ich habe mich von der schwarzen Community distanziert, weil ich ihre selbstzerstörerische und ignorante Kultur nicht aushalte.




I write the word "mistake" very nicely.




This is an eye.




My biggest goal is to start a family.




I was with my friends and I sent a fan letter with my hair to Jabs.




Every night I worry about my future. My whole family says it's no problem, but it's killing me.




I want to live at a misty lake, in a small house.




I secretly hate half the people in this class.




I have a fear. It is that I can't find love and will be alone.




[poem]




Does she love me? I hope.




I don't have feelings and I hate people.




I think France is not so bad.




I left a 5 lb turd in the forest. After this time, I challenged gravity.




I will always wait for her.


Barcode für PostSecret auf Deutsch

Schick Dein Geheimnis auf Deutsch noch heute an:
Send your secret in German to:

PostSecret auf Deutsch, Postfach 2553, 72015 Tübingen, Germany